SellerPoll 2019 awards wrapped up this year by awarding the best in the Amazon industry. Hosted by Danny McMillan from Seller Sessions, the awards attracted huge attention and excitement with a little pinch of healthy competition. And we are proud to say that Orange Klik’s channel was voted as the best Youtube channel in the industry! Click here to get to know all the winners of this year’s SellerPoll.
Participants were nominated in 9 categories
Since the Amazon community is full of different kinds of talents, including service providers, consultants, and even podcasts, there were 9 categories in which the most influential industry names were nominated. This is the full list of categories:
- Outstanding contribution
- Software company
- Service provider
- Amazon consultant
- Facebook group
- YouTube channel
- Event / Conference
- Amazon training course
We must say it was really interesting to follow the voting – Danny took good care of sharing updates with all of us that made everyone even more curious to finally find out who gets most of the votes at the end. Personally, we weren’t expecting a lot since there were big channels in our categories, such as Jungle Scout, Helium 10, Amazing.com, and so many more! We are more than grateful to all of you who voted for our contribution to the community! Thank you!
And, of course, congratulations to all the winners who help Amazon sellers by providing valuable tools and content!
- Liran Hirschkorn (Amazing Freedom) for an Outstanding Contribution!
- Helium 10 for the best Software Company!
- FreeeUp for the best Service Provider!
- Brandon Young for the best Amazon consultant
- Amazon FBA High Rollers for the best Facebook Group!
- Serious Seller Podcast for the best Podcast!
- Sellercon fort the best Event / Conference!
- Seller Systems for the best Amazon training course!