We help Amazon sellers to get access to the knowledge of industry experts by creating video interviews and events.
Everything starts back in 2016 when the founder Augustas Kligys saw that a lot of Amazon sellers were missing information about Amazon Europe. At that point, Augustas decided to create his first virtual European Private Label Summit, where sellers from around the world could learn about 5 European Amazon marketplaces. In fact, this online event was the first virtual summit in the industry of its kind, dedicated solely to those selling private label products on Amazon.
Virtual summits created by Augustas were getting more and more popular among the Amazon sellers as well as the industry leaders who were ready to share their knowledge with thousands of Amazon entrepreneurs. As a result, more online events were produced in the following years, delivering knowledge of the experts to over 10,000 attendees across the globe. You can see the timeline of all our events in the events page.
In the first 3 years we have created over 400 interviews with industry experts, which were either part of virtual summits or were published on our Youtube channel. Up to this day, we are continuing to feature Amazon experts and software products designed for Amazon sellers as well as educate and inform them about various service providers available on the market.
In 2019, we saw a lack of regular high quality events for Amazon sellers in Europe. Our flagship European Seller Conference 2019 was a huge success attracting 170 attendees from 40+ countries. This inspired us to bring more Amazon conferences to other countries as well.
Our mission is to connect Amazon sellers with industry experts by creating video interviews and producing highly demanded in-person events for local and international Amazon seller communities.
Why "Orange Klik"?
Well, it's simple.
ORANGE color is part of the Amazon's logo, and the KLIK is a combination of the first 3 letters of our founder's last name (KLIGYS), and a mouse click, which is heard when someone shops online on Amazon.
Meet Our Team
In case you want to contact us, drop us a message at
Orange Klik Appearances
- How a web developer went from $25,000 a year to $20,000 in 3 months - Just One Dime
- European Seller Conference 2020 - Kenji ROI
- Interview with Augustas Kligys from Orange Klik - Euporean Seller Conference - Andy Amazon Advocate
- Interview with Augustas Kligys | Amazon Seller Conferences and its Important for your Growth - AMZ One Step
- Building a Network of Amazon Related Conferences and Summits with Augustas Kligys - Maximizing Ecommerce
- Eurozone, Euro, Schengen? European Business Insights For Cross-Border Businesses - Global From Asia
- Amazon Seller Events and Communities in Europe - WAPI
- Following Your Passion to Amazon Events with Augustas Kligys - Wizards of Amazon
- Augustas Kligys | Educating Amazon Sellers Worldwide - GETIDA
- Brexit Bootcamp Day 4: A Training Guide to getting ready for Q4 & Brexit - SimplyVAT
- How to Improve Amazon Customer Relations - The Asian Seller
- 48h Live Stream - Sellers Alley
- Augustas as a speaker on Summit Talks
- Amazon Networking Events and the eCommerce European Market - PingPong
- Your One Source For Amazon Events, Meetups, Webinars, and Training- Quite Light Brokerage Podcast
- 5 Things Not To Do At A Conference - ShopkeeperTV
- European Seller Conference 2020 in Prague | What to Expect, Workshops & List of Speakers - ShopkeeperTV
- Mindsets of European Amazon Sellers with Augustas Kligys - 10K Collective Podcast
- Orange Klik Review and Private Insights - Sermondo
- Must-Attend Amazon Seller Events Around The World - Seller Sessions Podcast
- Episode about Affiliate Marketing - Seller Sessions Podcast
- Das Geschäftsmodel hinter den kostenlosen Summits – ein Interview mit Augustas dem Veranstalter der European Seller Conference - Private Label Journey (DE) Podcast
- How Virtual Summits Can Help You Grow Your Business - Awesomers Podcast
- Augustas Kligys über Amazon Rezensionen und den Seller Optimization Summit - DragonFlip Podcast