The upcoming Sell + Scale Summit is probably the most talked-about event in the industry right now. Organized by Helium 10, one of the biggest software tools for Amazon sellers, this event will bring a rare chance to network with 1000+ sellers and well-known experts.
During 4 days and 3 nights (during September 19 – 22) in Las Vegas, attendees will have an exclusive chance to join the Amazon seller community, listen to plenty of expert sessions, and have lots of fun. The organizers have put a lot of effort to make sure attendees will not only learn the best strategies for selling on Amazon but also party and connect with each other.
p.s. If you want to hear more about the event directly from the organizers, check out this video with Bradley Sutton from Helium 10.
And now, let’s look at what this event has prepared for us.
Speakers and topics
First things first – probably the reason you would come to this event is the speaker lineup. Starting with Gary Vaynerchuk, and Neil Patel, the world-class marketers, and entrepreneurs, the lineup has the names that no Amazon seller would miss out on – Kevin King, Bradley Sutton, Kian Golzari, Tomer Rabinovich, Brandon Young, Jana Krekic, and many more.
Since there will be many speakers to listen to, the sessions are going to be divided into 3 tracks:
- Fortify foundations for success. This track is for those seeking more knowledge and strategies for product launches and operations. The sessions here will teach you everything about pricing, sourcing, PPC, and logistics as well as provide you with the tools to build your brand.
- Strengthen your brand. The presentations here will be focused on established sellers to help them out improve operational efficiencies and find a better life-work balance.
- Scale, dominate, exit. This track is for the ones considering scaling globally or selling their business.
It looks like every Amazon seller, no matter the level of experience, would find something for themselves since the sessions cover a wide range of topics, starting with strengthening your business foundation all the way to selling your multi-figure brand.
The event itself starts on September 19 (Monday) at 1 pm local time. The first day is all about networking and ice-breaking – it starts with the Elite workshop (only available for Helium 10 Elite members), led by the icebreaker reception to help you kick off the week.
Even more, for you to have an even better environment to feel comfortable and make new friends, the organizers are throwing a beach party at the end of the first day.
The second day starts with a Zumba lesson with Bradley Sutton from Helium 10. That just proves this event is not your regular type of conference!
After energizing with some Zumba moves, all participants will dive into the sessions of the day. Here are some of them that will be covered on Day 2:
- A Winning Mindset: Proven Mental Strategies for Making More Money
- Top SOPs: Systemizing Your Business
- Increase Sales with Proven PPC Strategies
- How to Move Managing Your Business to Autopilot
- How to Drive High-Converting External Traffic with Affiliate Marketing for Amazon
- Building an Unstoppable Team: Hiring Strategies That Work
One thing not to miss out on Day 2 is Solo Sync! In case you’re traveling alone, don’t worry – you’re not the only one. Solo Sync is made for solo travelers like you to meet each other.
Also, Day 2 is special because of one more reason – the day is going to end with the live performance by Nelly!
After the morning yoga, Day 3 will continue with the networking breakfast for women entrepreneurs, followed by a bunch of valuable sessions, such as:
- Raise Your Shield: Proven Tactics for Protecting Your Amazon Brand from Fraudsters
- Double Your Business In 90 Days: A Private Equity Approach to Rapid Growth
- What is Working for Amazon Launches
- Strategies You Don’t Know Yet to Grow Your Amazon Business
Day 3 will wrap up with the keynote speaker Neil Patel who will share “7 New Growth Hacks to Skyrocket Your Business”.
The last day of the conference will be a very relaxing one – starting with a morning stretch, attendees will have a bit of time to enjoy the very last moments of the event. There will be no more intense sessions or networking, but the event will close with a special keynote speaker Gary Vaynerchuk! Needless to say it’s worth to wait until the end of conference.
Sell + Scale Summit tickets
There are 2 types of tickets you can purchase for the event:
- Platinum ticket. This is the most popular option that costs $999 and gives you access to all speaker sessions, the exhibit hall, and the Day 1 beach party. Breakfast and lunch are also included in the ticket price.
- VIP Experience ticket. For the price of $1599, you additionally get all the perks there are in the conference – access to the mastermind sessions, conference welcome party, VIP lounge, reserved seats for all keynote sessions, and more.
Use a coupon code S3PAXORANGE to get $100 off your Sell + Scale Summit ticket!